Distribute more video to more destinations.
Bridge your IP-based live production with your established physical framework of SDI transmission systems and displays, while adding outputs to execute more of the multi-screen delivery workflows that define today’s productions with the NewTek IP Series Studio Output Module.
Capitalize on opportunities to monetize content.
Discover new ways to gain exposure, increase consumption, and generate revenue, utilizing the Studio Output Module to scale your production, differentiate your content, incorporate more branding, and secure additional sponsors. With the ability to stack multiple modules and spread them throughout your network, you can monetize video delivery to specific destinations, devices, and locations, multiplying the returns from every production.
- Multi-channel NDITM signal translation to SDI for transmission and delivery through conventional video infrastructure
- Scalable, modular architecture supporting systematic expansion of output capacity and strategic deployment of delivery points
- Independently configurable overlay channel supporting 2D DVE effects, including positioning, scaling, and cropping, available on every output
- Per-channel crosspoint functionality, including real-time, remote operation via NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine
- Direct connection of up to four 3G/HD/SD SDI output destinations for broadcast and live viewing
- Simultaneous return of locally composited outputs to the network as NDI signals, enabling access and use throughout your facility
- Flexible audio integration supporting output to digital, analog, and network audio destinations, including DanteTM*
- Multi-format video processing, including native support for emerging transmission standards
* Requires Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate® (sold separately)
Versatile Operation and Control
- Integrated playback of locally accessible media files available on every output and overlay channel
- Dedicated multiviewer for local monitoring with selectable workspace layouts and customizable viewports
- Precision color calibration with independently configurable color correction tools and integrated waveform and vectorscope
- Native-resolution output recording to external or network attached storage for archive and post-production